HighBlue Mono Recorder
- BlueDeep 100m watertight tube :
- Diameter 4″
- Length (upon request depending on batteries)
- Optimized custom fastening system based on user request.
- BlueEar recorder
- 24 bits / 16 bits / 8bits mono channel
- Sampling frequency up to 512 ksps.
- Easy schedule of recording sessions
- SD storage : up to 512 GB
- Recording schedule
- Batteries :
- 7 to 28 D -type (24Wh) batteries
- LiFe batteries on request
- Hydrophone :
- Cetacean Research C75 : omnidirectional hydrophone
- Linear frequency range : 10Hz to 170kHz
- Usable frequency range : 3Hz to 250kHz
- Options :
- Multiple SD slots : can be developped upon request.
- Extended batteries : can be developped upon request
Price : 5000 € without taxes and options.
HighBlue Mono Recorder documentation
HighBlue Mono Recorder utilities :
HighBlue user’s guide :
These user’s guides have been prepared for CARI’MAM, they are describing how to set-up and maintain Highblue recorders.
Photo : Agence Française pour la bio-diversité